Monday, August 2, 2010

Sugary update

Although I haven't officially heard back from the lab about the last bloodwork that was done to figure out how well my kidneys are working, I'm assuming no news is good news as far as taking action for the problem. I did my own research online and talked to a couple doctors and a dietitian that I know and they said that it is normal for some pregnant women's kidneys to not filter out the sugar from the endocrine system. It should go away after baby is born, so I just have to continue to watch what I eat. Although, with a birthday and anniversary this week, I might cheat a little bit and have a tiny little sweet something extra. Except that I cheated this past weekend with my brother's wedding and had some cheesecake. Eight more weeks and then I hopefully won't have to worry about it anymore and we will have a healthy baby as a result of not a lot of sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment