Six weeks is not a very long span of time for anything, and it feels like much less when preparing for a baby's arrival in one's life. Baby is getting stronger each day, which is wonderful to feel that God is continuing to prepare them for life outside the womb; however, the stronger kicks and pushes and punches means that I am increasingly more uncofortable and baby makes me feel sort of nauseous when active against my insides. But again, only six more weeks of this and then baby will be here! Not going to lie, I am looking forward to having my body back and especially to be able to sleep on my back again. My arms are usually numb in the mornings from sleeping on my sides, so I am looking forward to that being done.
With six weeks to go, our biggest project to get finished is the repainting of the crib. Garry and I are working together on sanding down the crib, and we are almost finished, so I hope to have the priming and painting done by Saturday. My mom and sister are coming this weekend, so I might commandeer their services to help.

My baby and me at 34 weeks!
Getting close!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable! I know you are uncomfortable, but you are right, only a little while to go! Praying for you dear friend.
ReplyDeleteYikes! 6 weeks left! Hopefully the weather stays a little nicer so you won't be as miserable! Being pregnant during summer sounds rough!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Joelle! That is so exciting! Don't worry too much about getting everything done. Six weeks can go awfully slow! Try looking up the Bradley sleep position. That might help with the arms being asleep in the morning. I hope everything goes well. By the way, you look so little. If you get a chance, i thought swimming really helped with the uncomfortably- it makes you feel nearly weightless.
ReplyDelete