"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Steady Progress at 33 1/2 weeks
This morning I had another appointment with the midwife, and considering that last time my routine checkup had spawned three blood draws, I was praying that everything would be going fine. God answers prayer! My sugar levels are still extremely high in my urine (which is frustrating since I've cut practically ALL the sugar out of my diet), but I was back on track for my weight gain and uterus size, so baby is not getting too big too fast. I am measuring 34 cm, weighing in at 166 pounds (with my shoes on, so practically 165), and baby's heart was beating at a strong 143 beats per minute. I just continue to pray that I can keep managing my weight and baby's weight so that labor is not too difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are doing so great. Some moms just don't care and eat whatever they want...but you are so disciplined and caring for your wee one already, I know it WILL make a difference in your labor, and you will be a fabulous mom when he or she comes : ) Love you! I think you are amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh, and shoes definitely weigh more than 1 pound! I would say 2 : )
ReplyDelete