"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
A Few Answers
This morning I went in for my blood draws so that they could run my tests for my blood sugar. Thankfully, both of those are fine so there is not a problem with my body producing insulin to get the sugars into my bloodstream and cells. However, the midwife was still concerned that my kidneys are spilling sugar into my urine, so now I have to go back tomorrow to get my blood drawn again to check and make sure my kidneys are doing what they are supposed to be doing. In the mean time, I need to stay away from any sort of refined sugar and carbs, so only whole grain items, no juice or soda, and make sure I am exercising at least 30 minutes, 5 days a week. Now that I am back from vacation, I can focus all my efforts on eating right and exercising and hopefully that will help baby and me be a healthy pair. Now I just have to hope my kidneys are fine. I'm going to be super proactive today about what I eat so that when my blood is drawn tomorrow, my system will be in great shape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way to go momma. :)
ReplyDelete