"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Monday, July 26, 2010
California!
Garry and I spent our summer vacation in the Central Valley of California visiting Garry's family and friends. Garry was also the best man in good friend Brian's wedding, so he was able to spend some time visiting with him as well. We had a nice time swimming, taking a day trip to the coast to visit Justin and Kerrin, and then partying at the wedding. The weather was nice and sunny, but with that sun came temps of 103 degrees. I made sure I drank my weight in water every day and anywhere I went I had my pink waterbottle with me, so that helped. Baby did very well on the trip, and so did I with not too much swelling in my feet. I only had one day where I had some uncomfortable contractions, but nothing too unbearable and nothing to trigger a California baby. I tried to be good about taking pictures this time to document the last time with our family before we have a baby with us!
Kerrin and I at the coast with our matching baby bumps! I am 30 weeks and she is 26.
Ah, swimming at the Riezebos pool!
Future Aunt Melissa and me at the wedding reception rehearsal
Garry and future Uncle Brandon, age 6!
Melissa and future Aunt Rachelle so pretty at the wedding!
A little blurry, but Garry and me at the reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment