The walls are actually blue in the baby's room. This was a demo hang in the other bedroom.
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Friday, September 17, 2010
Any day now...
Tomorrow is our official 39 week mark, and I am considered full term. Hooray! The only drawback is that there is no magical formula or predictor to know when our baby will decide to come. As the midwife said today, baby could come any day. My checkup today went well. My weight gain is still right on track, baby's heartrate was still nice and strong, blood pressure is fine, no swelling, and I have effaced really far and am one centimeter dilated. In short, nothing to tell exactly when I will have this baby. As long as baby is still healthy, and I am still healthy, I will wait patiently. I am feeling more Braxton-Hicks contractions, but that is normal as well and doesn't mean I am a certain time away from going into labor. More importantly, Garry is back and now I don't have to worry about him driving four hours to get here in time. Mom and I filled the last day of her being here with getting in touch with our inner crafters and put together a mobile to hang above the changing table in baby's room. I documented some of our project in picture form. I am very happy with how the mobile looks, especially considering my mom and I usually do not do projects like this.




The walls are actually blue in the baby's room. This was a demo hang in the other bedroom.
The walls are actually blue in the baby's room. This was a demo hang in the other bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute!
ReplyDelete