Monday, June 18, 2012

Shameful, I know.  Months of neglect of my little blog show that I am lazy.  Or really busy. Or both at varying times.

So the updates!

Let's see...

In January and the beginning of February, Garry and I lived the life of two full-time working parents while I did a maternity coverage for a high school theatre teacher for six weeks, which was an adventure, but overall a good one.  Anika did really well at daycare, but we rediscovered the added stress of having to balance a sick child and work commitments when she got a couple fevers and coughs and we would need to decide which of us would stay home with her. 
     

Ah yes.  And this was taken in JANUARY!! She is not wearing a hat or gloves because there is NO SNOW and the weather was beautiful. 



 Anika and Jake are good friends.  But not always great friends.

In February Anika and I journeyed to California to visit Garry's family for a little while.  








And then we returned home.  Here is Anika enjoying one of her favorite things: chips and salsa from La Mesa in Omaha.  Yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment