I shall attempt to get through the past few months to catch up those of you who have no idea what's been going on in our lives.
I'll start with March and April and see how I feel after that.
March.
Um.
That was a really long time ago...oh!
Garry and I got really sick so my mom had to come down and help us care for Anika. We have not been that sick in a looong time.
Also at the beginning of the month we took a trip to Adams, NE to visit cousin Evelyn!
| Anika's "Oh my goodness what was that!" face |
April was a fairly busy month.
Since Garry had to work in Lincoln for a few days, we all went along to stay at a hotel with him so that he wouldn't have to drive back and forth every day.
I took Anika to the children's museum in Lincoln. She had fun exploring, but I think next time it will be more fun if we take some friends with us.
I love this picture of Anika because this is a light/sound board for the little stage that they have set up at the museum for kids to "perform" on. So here I envision Anika following in her mommy's footsteps yelling at people, "QUIET BACKSTAGE!"
Grandma and Grandpa Sparks came to visit and we all went to the zoo!
This turtle is probably the scariest turtle in the world. He is huge and looks incredibly mean. If you have not been to Kingdoms of the Night at the zoo, he's waiting there for you in the swamp.
Oh! And I joined a band. :) Well, we did one gig, but it was pretty fun. I was wearing sunglasses because the sun was right in my eyes, so no, I am not trying to have a "look."
To the zoo again!
While playing soccer I incurred a massive battle wound from colliding with another girl. My finger is not accurately pointing though. It's down above my elbow.
At the end of the month we went up to see my sister in her final high school play. She did the lead role and was wonderful. :)
Then I put Anika to work and taught her how to wash her car.
Oh yeah, and then I got my BRACES OFF! on May first. Pretty excited about that. But the retainer does not mix well with morning/evening sickness.
Great teeth! (And your hair looks beautiful, too!)
ReplyDeleteOh man! I loved having a longer update! Miss you : ) Annika is getting SO BIG!!!
ReplyDelete