A year ago today I submitted myself to the world of orthodontia. I am both relieved that it has been a year, and surprised. I think that having a baby to take care of made time go faster this past year. So I will put a picture of my teeth a year ago and a picture of them today.
Hopefully only six more months! I am in the rubber band stage now, and I am wearing extra bands to hopefully make my teeth move faster.
Considering the final result of my teeth is the cost of a decent used car, I hope I like my smile!
On another note, it's nice to see that my face has thinned out since having a baby. I was looking pretty puffy. Haha.
So you can see that the one side of my upper teeth were sliding backwards into my mouth. When I would bite down, the top teeth would land INSIDE the bottom teeth, which is not a healthy bite. It was starting to get uncomfortable. And my bottom teeth were pretty crowded, but you can't see that as well.
Right after getting my braces. They didn't hurt....yet. The start of the pain came a few hours later.
And now today! I think we are getting closer to all my upper teeth being even!
A close up of my hardware. For those of you who don't get to see me smile every day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment