Here is a closeup of one of the baby blankets. I thought it was cute. there are little duckies all over the other side of the blanket too!
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Saling with some success...
I attempted some garage saling (not a real verb, I know) to find some things for baby. I was particularly on the lookout for items like a high chair, bouncy seat, or a swing or something. However, there was not much in the way of furniture in the sales I saw, so I did not find any big items. The first garage sale I went to had some great stuffed animals for sale, and they were in awesome condition. So I grabbed some because it is my hope to decorate baby's room with animals like these!

Here is a closeup of one of the baby blankets. I thought it was cute. there are little duckies all over the other side of the blanket too!
Here is a closeup of one of the baby blankets. I thought it was cute. there are little duckies all over the other side of the blanket too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hurray for comments! I'm thinking that some weekend, Marcus and I should come up, so the guys can go golfing and we can go garage sale-ing (I think it should be a verb too). I've gone the past two weekends, and found some pretty sweet stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteNow I can post comments here instead of on FB. :) You are an adorably pregnant woman and I think the animals are darling.
ReplyDelete