Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finishing May, Starting June

Now that I am officially done teaching, summer has officially begun. I have slowly been attacking our house, trying to get it back in order, and put the things that were never in order, in order. I am making progress! However, it is hard to be motivated when I have the freedom now in my schedule to say, "I'll do it tomorrow..." Hopefully I don't use it too often.
We were able to get away for Memorial Day to visit Amy and Marcus, which was fun. We had a good time playing games and eating brats. Can't get much better than that.
I feel like I'm getting bigger every day, which I guess is good because we want baby to keep developing and growing strong. 24 weeks is an amazing time. Even though we are praying that baby stays put for another 16 weeks, it is somewhat comforting to know that baby has developed enough that there is a chance of survival if born in the near future.
I am enjoying 2nd trimester much more now because I have a TON more energy. I am busy doing household chores and running errands all day, but am not nearly as exhausted as I used to be. I am enjoying this feeling of energy while I can, since in a few more weeks I will be a lot more uncomfortable at night to get a good night's sleep, and I know that when baby comes, sleep will be a distant memory. I will enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment