Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Praise Item!

At my last appointment, I had my blood drawn to do screening for the Quad thing. Sorry that's as scientific I remember it being. The one that checks for potential spina biffida, Down's Syndrome, neurological stuff, and one more. I was praying a lot about this test, not that it would have changed anything if we did test positive for something, but it would have required a lot of wisdom and planning ahead, more so than what we need already! But thankfully, all were negative. God is so gracious and I am so thankful that He is in control, no matter the result of tests or how the rest of this pregnancy goes. I know I can rest in Him and trust in Him for all things, even if it might be difficult at times. Such a comfort to know my baby is under the providence of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment