Baby is definitely growing and it is definitely showing. A lot of my students commented today that I actually look pregnant now. Also, I am starting to feel a little more movement from baby, but still not too much. Baby only seems to want to be active when I am ready to try and sleep. I was going to post a picture of my side shot last week, but I was not too happy with the way that my face looked in those pictures. I looked just old and tired...which I suppose is true. At least the tired part. So I'm hoping I don't look quite as tired in this picture, but oh well if I do because that is just part of a growing baby.
"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Monday, April 19, 2010
Lots of growth for baby and me!
Baby is definitely growing and it is definitely showing. A lot of my students commented today that I actually look pregnant now. Also, I am starting to feel a little more movement from baby, but still not too much. Baby only seems to want to be active when I am ready to try and sleep. I was going to post a picture of my side shot last week, but I was not too happy with the way that my face looked in those pictures. I looked just old and tired...which I suppose is true. At least the tired part. So I'm hoping I don't look quite as tired in this picture, but oh well if I do because that is just part of a growing baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment