Monday, June 6, 2011

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo


Happy June!

What better way to start the summer than a trip to the Omaha Zoo? Garry and I have a famly pass to this wonderful place, and so I decided to take Anika to her first trip to the zoo! Unfortunately I did not document our time very well with photos. Mommy fail. But I did get a couple shots of a bear, and Anika looking intently at either some wonderful animals or some of the many children who were running around the zoo that day as well.




And I finally managed to snap a couple pictures of her teeth!



Also I finished my first sewing project: a hooded bath towel for my friend Kelsey's baby boy who will be making his appearance into the big world soon! Now I am going to try and find some patterns for dresses to make for Anika...hopefully for her 1st birthday.

1 comment:

  1. The towel turned out great! Can't wait to see what you come up with for dresses for Anika! I'll let you know if I find any good free patterns...

    ReplyDelete