"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
Monday, November 22, 2010
Two Months
November 21st marked two months since my little girl was born. In this season of thanksgiving, I cannot stop giving thanks to God for Anika. Tears still come to my eyes when she smiles because I believe she is the most beautiful gift I have ever received. When she starts to coo and talk to me, I also get teary because love for her just pours out of my heart. I keep praying that our Father will continue to bless us with Anika for many, many, many more months and years ahead. Here are some picture updates of my beautiful baby!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet! We got your card today--thanks! Love the new pictures, too!
ReplyDelete