There is no denying that I already want Baby to be here!
With two good friends having babies last week, I am so excited for when Garry and I get to see and share our little one with our family and friends.
Matt and Kristin had a beautiful baby boy and Phil and Liz had a precious baby girl. We are hoping to go and visit Phil and Liz, but it is sad that Matt and Kristin live so far away. Good thing there is technology and Kristin has been putting a lot of pictures up on her blog!
On a more sobering note, last night I was watching the Duggar family on TLC, and it was the episode where they had to do an emergency c-section because she was experiencing pre-eclampsia. What a scary time for them. The baby was born at 1 lb 6 oz. So tiny, but still in God's care, which the Duggars expressed beautifully. Watching them go through that time has renewed my fervor to pray that our baby would stay in the womb and that God would protect baby and me for the next 26 weeks. God is ultimately in control, but I pray that He will bring this baby to full term that Garry and I can enjoy baby's birth without extra anxiety and worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment